Working with Valerie Lane, founder of ValiantLane, provides entrepreneurial, established corporate and other organizational Clients with the advantage of being supported in their business planning, strategic hiring and resource management needs by a uniquely qualified and effective workforce capability and capacity builder. Ms. Lane is a scientific and technical expert with more than 25 years of business and science/engineering experience, including operations management. We understand and anticipate the:
- interrelated impacts of organizational and individual career transitions, from education to entrepreneurship or employment to retirement.
- career–lifestyle perspectives and objectives of our multi-generational workforce, including integration of entry-level Millenials with experienced Baby Boomer and Gen X colleagues and suppervisors.
To support Clients in creating, navigating, and maintaining positive results through their workforce transition processes, we generate workforce sustainability through high ROI coaching and advising, resource management, and workforce targeted marketing services.
Coaching & Advising
Coaching and advising are important tools that accelerate performance and accomplishment that result in conservation of corporate and organizational resources. Click on the plus sign below for a list of areas where coaching support provides high value.
- Strategic hiring and retention of STEM and STEM-related workers.
- Coaching new employees for accelerated integration and engagement into corporate mission, multi-generational culture, and ownership of career development. This is particularly important for attracting, engaging, and retaining Millenials.
- Leadership and commitment.
- Safety, compliance, and risk mitigation.
- Succession plans and exit strategies.
- Professional growth, including technical and interpersonal skill development.
- Wellness and lifestyle management.
Click on the plus sign below for other areas of resource management where our experienced third-party support is a high-value contribution to the health of an organization.
- Resume and CV Reviews for Potential New Hires.
- Informational Interviews of Prospective Employees.
- Prescreening of Applicant Qualifications, Confirmation of Work History, Education, and References.
- Coaching and Resume or CV Preparation for Exiting Employees.
- Exit Interviews and Reports For Management Feedback.
Branding & Internet Presence
Working with ValiantLane provides you with the advantage of having your brand developed with and implemented by an expert with high level real-world work and consulting experience in the fields of business; science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) and STEM-related fields such as healthcare. This translates to you creating engaging marketing content and “feel” that authentically reflects who you are and what you do. In other words, we are highly qualified to assist you in establishing your unique brand and internet presence targeted to engage not only customers, clients, or patients, but also to attract, hire, and retain the talented workers you need to sustain your business.
We provide you with a high-value, professional impact with our branding and internet presence service packages. Click on the plus sign below for a list of the types of marketing collateral we provide.
- Logos and taglines. To see some sample client logos and taglines click here
- Website Design and Build. To see some sample client websites click here
- Website Content Development and Professional Writing.
- Social Networking Sites.
- Business Cards.
- Brochures, Service Sheets.
- Resumes and Curricula Vitae.